Zone NFTs function as power-up cards in the Zone GameFi ecosystem. They can be used to power up both the gaming and finance aspects of the Zone gamefi experience. There are 7 types of power-up NFT cards and users can only activate 1 power-up NFT card at a time in their account.
Types of power-up NFTs:
- 1.Tournament payout multiplier NFT - Multiplies the tournament winning amount.
- 2.Solo challenge winning multiplier NFT - Multiplies the solo challenge winning amount.
- 3.Discount loot boxes NFT - Holder receives discounted loot boxes.
- 4.Staking reward multiplier NFT - Holder receives boosted staking rewards in certain pools.
- 5.Transaction fee nullifier NFT - Holder pays no fee for all games on ZONE Play.
- 6.Daily rewards airdrop NFT - Holder receives daily rewards through airdrops.
- 7.Vote flipper NFT - Holders can change their vote in ZONE Fantasy Sports before the event contract locks.