Comment on page
These terms form a legally binding agreement between Users and Zone (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. These terms shall govern the use of the website, mobile application and any other portal which enables the User to connect with Zone in relation to the services offered by us.
You agree to:
- comply with all applicable laws, including without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, equal opportunity laws, and regulatory requirements;
- use the services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
- act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner including being dishonest, abusive, or discriminatory;
- misrepresent your identity, your current or previous positions, qualifications, or affiliations with a person or entity;
- disclose information that you do not have consent to disclose;
- stalk or harass any other user via this platform; create or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud, or other similar practice;
- scrape, data mine, use robots, or replicate any part of the Service without our prior consent, including accessing the Service by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available, published interfaces – unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us; or
- circumvent any measures implemented by this platform to block your access to the Service (including blocking your IP address).
You will not, directly or indirectly, through your User Upload Information (as defined herein) or otherwise, use the Web Site/ App to:
- 1.Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, display, distribute, promote, advocate, broadcast, or otherwise make available or accessible:
- any material that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, unlawful, threatening, tortuous, disparaging (including disparaging of Company, its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates), anything that adversely affects Company business such as discouraging any person or entity from advertising with, linking to or supplying to Company, abusive, libellous, distasteful, controversial, defamatory, derogatory, discriminatory, slanderous, disparaging, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, racist, sexually explicit, ethnically or culturally offensive, indecent, or that promotes violence, racial hatred, terrorism, or illegal acts, or is otherwise objectionable in Company’s sole discretion (collectively, “Questionable Content”);
- information, software, or other material that violates, plagiarizes, trespasses, contravenes or breaches, misappropriates or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright (including, without limitation, offering pirated computer programs or links to such programs, information used to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, including serial registration numbers for software programs, or any type of cracker utilities), trademark, patent, trade secret, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary or Intellectual Property Right (“Infringement”);
- material of any kind that contains a virus, Trojan horse, time bombs, worms, spyware, bots, malware, any automated use of the system, such as scripts, or other harmful components or restricts or inhibits any other user’s uninhibited use and enjoyment of the Web Sites, interferes with or disrupts the Web Sites or servers or networks connected to the Web Sites, or disobeys any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Web Sites (collectively, “Virus”);
- information or material of any kind that constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact, including, without limitation, by forging any TCP/IP packet header, any part of the header information in any transmission to the Web Sites, or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Web Sites; or
- any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” requests for money, petitions for signature, or any other form of solicitation (collectively, “Junk Mail”); Encourage, promote, solicit, advocate or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to tort or civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits, disparages or harms any individual, corporation or other entity; Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Web Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges; Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user; Use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted; Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users; Copy or adapt the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Web Sites; Use or attempt to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts robots or other means, devices, mechanisms or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages provided on the Web Sites other than the search engine and search agents available from Company and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome); Post URLs or links to other web sites; Post advertisements or solicitations for business; Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity; Send unsolicited commercial communication to another user; or Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from any of the Web Sites, without the express written consent of Company. In no event shall you reuse, copy, reproduce, rearrange, sell, lease, rent, distribute, redistribute, modify, alter, sub-license, transfer, post, translate, create derivative works from, assign, loan, pledge, grant a security interest in, grant a lien on, encumber, convey, exchange, exhibit, perform, exploit, transmit, broadcast, index, cache, tag, encode, compile, form a collection with, adapt, or publish any Content without our express written consent. You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy and none of your User Upload Information will breach or cause you to breach any of the above requirements.
- 2.Encourage, promote, solicit, advocate or commit conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to tort or civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law or otherwise make available any material that exploits, disparages or harms any individual, corporation or other entity;
- 3.Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 4.Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Web Sites are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- 5.Stalk, abuse, sexually exploit, violently exploit, act violently toward or otherwise harass another user;
- 6.Use or attempt to use another’s information, account, password, service or system except as expressly permitted;
- 7.Solicit or collect personal data including telephone numbers, addresses, last names, or email addresses, about other users;
- 8.Copy or adapt the HTML code used to generate web pages on the Web Sites;
- 9.Use or attempt to use engines, manual or automated software, tools, devices, agents, scripts robots or other means, devices, mechanisms or processes (including, but not limited to, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate, search, access, “scrape,” “crawl,” or “spider” any web pages provided on the Web Sites other than the search engine and search agents available from Company and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome);
- 10.Post URLs or links to other websites;
- 11.Post advertisements or solicitations for business;
- 12.Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- 13.Send unsolicited commercial communication to another user; or
- 14.Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the Content or information available from any of the Web Sites, without the express written consent of the Company.
In no event shall you reuse, copy, reproduce, rearrange, sell, lease, rent, distribute, redistribute, modify, alter, sub-license, transfer, post, translate, create derivative works from, assign, loan, pledge, grant a security interest in, grant a lien on, encumber, convey, exchange, exhibit, perform, exploit, transmit, broadcast, index, cache, tag, encode, compile, form a collection with, adapt, or publish any Content without our express written consent.
You represent, warrant and agree that you will comply with the above acceptable use policy and none of your User Upload Information will breach or cause you to breach any of the above requirements.
- 1.You acknowledge and agree that fees will apply when you use our Platform. Depending on the type of gaming pool you conclude to participate in on our Platform, we will charge an Entry Fee when the user wants to participate in any gaming pool hosted on the server. The applicable fees and rebates per Product and per type of Trade may be amended from time to time and are available on our Website.
- 2.You acknowledge that the prize monies will be automatically transferred through an instant payment system developed by Zone within a period of 5 minutes after the end of the gaming pool in which the user has participated. In cases where the same does not go through within the period of 5 minutes or takes unusually longer time, you may contact customer support at the email [email protected].
- 3.Fees referred to herein shall not be refundable under any circumstances, including but not limited to the termination of these terms for whatever reason.
- 4.Zone reserves its right to charge additional fees for the services it offers in the future including, but not limited to the following:- a) Fees for unlocking loot boxes on Zone. b) Fees on staking c) Fees on using Zobo and Zpad.
The Website is based on a GameFi ecosystem which uses cryptocurrencies, non-fungible tokens (NFTs), and blockchain technology to create a virtual gaming environment. The same involves significant risk which you should be aware of. Prices of these virtual currencies do and can fluctuate on any given day. Due to such price fluctuations, you may increase or lose value in your assets (in part or in total) at any given moment. Any currency (virtual or not) may be subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of engaging, dealing and interacting with the GameFi ecosystem on the platform. Cryptocurrency has certain risks not shared with official currencies or goods or commodities in a market. Unlike most currencies, which are backed by governments or other legal entities, or by commodities such as gold or silver, Cryptocurrency is unique and backed by technology and trust. There is no central bank that can take corrective measures to protect the value of Cryptocurrency in a crisis or issue more currency. Instead, Cryptocurrency is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide network. Users put their trust in a digital, decentralized and partially anonymous system that relies on peer-to-peer networking and cryptography to maintain its integrity. Cryptocurrency is susceptible to irrational/rational fluctuations or loss of confidence, which could collapse demand relative to supply in a variety of situations.
Dealing with virtual/digital currencies namely, Cryptocurrencies, NFTs and other such currencies makes it more susceptible to online fraud which may involve hacking of the user’s account. In such a case, Zone shall not be held responsible or liable for any such occurrence or loss of any information or digital currency.
Representations and Warranties of User
By using the Zone GameFi Ecosystem or connecting your virtual wallet to the zone.game on the Website, you represent and warrant that:
- 1.You have accepted the Terms of Service;
- 2.You are at least 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to accept/agree to the Company’s Terms of Service;
- 3.You are the legal owner of the cryptocurrency you add to your account;
- 4.Using the services being offered through the Website does not breach your home jurisdiction laws or any other applicable rules, laws and/or regulations;
- 5.You are aware of the risks of using the services provided by the Company. These risks include: a. The high volatility and risk of any cryptocurrency; b. That you may lose all of the cryptocurrency you paid to enter into any gaming pool on the platform c. That you are not/will not be involved or initiate any form of market manipulation, including spoofing orders or otherwise; d. that the information or documents you provide are correct, genuine and up-to-date;
Representations and Warranties of the Website:
- 1.The Company will provide market data to facilitate your use of the Website.
- 2.The Company makes NO WARRANTIES whatsoever about the timelines, sequence, accuracy, or completeness of the market data being provided, and you accept and agree that the Company and/or any of its affiliates/subsidiaries shall not be held in any way, liable for any inaccuracy, error, delay or omission resulting from your use of such market data.
- 3.The Company reserves the right to revise and/or discontinue any or all Website Services without prior notice to any of the users.
- 4.The Company makes no guarantee that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free. You should note that among other things, the operation and availability of the Website can be unpredictable and may from time to time be un-accessible. The Company is not in any way responsible for any such interference that prevents your access or use of the Website.
You agree to hold the Company, its subsidiaries and its executives harmless and indemnify the Company against any action by you or any third party that might have been harmed by your actions. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its contractors, its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Company’s Website, including but not limited to your violation of the Terms of Service. In no event will the Company, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of these Terms of Service under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for:
- 1.any special, incidental or consequential damages;
- 2.the cost of procurement or substitute products or services;
- 3.for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data;
- 4.for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to the Company or it’s subsidiaries under the Terms of Service during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action.
- 5.The Company shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond its reasonable control. Neither of these provisions shall apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- 1.The Company reserves the right at any time to verify your identity.
- 2.The United States and other restricted regions are not advised to use the platform, in case anyone from the restricted regions uses the platform, they will use the platform at their own risk. Any warranties/representations/promises made by the company do not apply to the Users accessing the platform from any of the restricted regions. Zone will provide no support to the users based in these regions. Furthermore, Zone is not liable for any legal repercussions/liabilities arising from people of these regions accessing the services as provided on this platform.
- 3.Any person under the age of 18 years is not eligible to access/use the services as provided on the Platform. By participating and engaging on the Platform, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and may legally agree to this Agreement. Service Provider assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- 4.At any time, if the Company decides to close out your account, we will provide seven (7) days’ notice. You will then have seven (7) days to close out any outstanding positions. After seven (7) days, if the positions are not closed, the Company will take immediate action to close out the positions and return any remaining cryptocurrency to you at the address on record.
Except as permitted to the maximum extent by applicable laws, in no event shall the Company, its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, resellers, service providers, or other users be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of use, loss of profits, loss of information, business interruption, revenue, or goodwill, whether on the basis of contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise arising out of the use or inability to use the Website, or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance of the site or any information transmitted to the Company. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, in no event shall the aggregate liability of the Company, its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, resellers, service providers, or other users whether on the basis of contract, warranty, tort (including but not limited to negligence), product liability, strict liability, or other theory arising out of the use or inability to use the site, or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance of the Website, exceed the fees paid by you to the Company during the six (6) months immediately preceding the date of any claim giving rise to such liability. If the Company is unable to perform the Website Services outlined in these Terms of Service due to factors beyond its control including but not limited to events (including force majeure events), change of law or change in sanctions policy, the Company will not have any liability to you with respect to the Website Services provided under these Terms of Service and for a time period coincident with the event.
Beta features by their very nature are meant for testing, which means that they may not work as expected, may have errors, or may cause unintended behaviour.
You understand that we’re not responsible for any issues or problems caused by the Beta Service. We have no obligation to provide any kind of support for the Beta Services
By accepting these Terms or using the Beta Services, you understand and acknowledge that the Beta Services are being provided as a “Beta” version and made available on an “As Is” or “As Available” basis. The Beta Services may contain bugs, errors, and other problems. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE BETA SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERNET ACCESS FEES, BACKUP EXPENSES, COSTS INCURRED FOR THE USE OF YOUR DEVICE AND PERIPHERALS, AND ANY DAMAGE TO ANY EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, INFORMATION OR DATA. In addition, we are not obligated to provide any maintenance, technical, or other support for the Beta Services.
The Sites and this Agreement may contain links to third-party websites, including links to the websites of carriers (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the services and contents of any Linked Site, including any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those Linked Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located there. The links are only provided as a convenience and we do not endorse or recommend any products or services offered by or information contained in any of these third-party sites. We hereby disclaim all liability for all information, materials, products or services posted, offered or that may be accessed at any of the third-party sites linked to this Site. We make no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such third-party site. Furthermore, We hereby disclaim all liability for any failure of products or services offered or advertised at those third-party sites.
Further, in case of a partnership with any third-party game provider, this site may contain third-party games and any such games published on this site in terms of the partnership are not owned by us. We disclaim all liability for any information and services offered herein which is owned by the third-party game provider. The games integrated on the site may not work on the servers of this site if the same is not working on the local servers of the third-party game provider. We hereby disclaim all liability for any failure of products or services published herein belonging to and owned by the third-party game provider.
- Who can use Zone Services? Anyone over the age of 18 residing in non-restricted regions/countries is eligible to use Zone services.
You are not allowed to access or use the Website or its Services, if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of:
- 1.The United States of America,
- 2.The province of Québec in Canada, Cuba, Crimea and Sevastopol, Iran, Syria, North Korea or Sudan
- 3.Any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America;
- 4.A jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to applicable Law for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the Website Services;
- 5.Where the publication or availability of the Website Services is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject any member of the Company to any local registration or licensing requirements (the “Restricted Jurisdictions”).
- 6.The Company may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the Company Services in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. If the Company determines that you are accessing the Website Services from any Restricted Jurisdiction or have given false representations as to your location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship or place of residence, the Company reserves the right to close any of your accounts immediately and liquidate any open positions.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company, its contributors - Karma Innovations PTE LTD and QFLOW PVT Limited who helped develop much of the initial code of the platform, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against the Company by any third party due to or arising out of or relating to (i) your use of and access to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content; (ii) content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and Online Mediums; (iii) your violation of these Terms or Website specific Terms and Conditions. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your account or these Terms.
You agree not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, tamper or otherwise interfere (collectively, "Interfere") with the Site, the App and/or the Content in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with any of these, you agree to pay all damages incurred by us. We will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting anyone who Interferes with the Site, the App and/or the Content or otherwise attempts to defraud us or any other parties through the use of the Site, the App and/or the Content or the services provided therein. We reserve the right to deny any or all access to the Service to any User for any reason, at any time, in our sole discretion which may or may not include forfeiture of your winnings. User agrees that we may block User’s access at any time, and at our sole discretion, we may disallow User's continued use of the Site, the App or the Content without notice. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity. You further acknowledge that we are not responsible for any damages, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Services of your account.
Subject to the terms and conditions stated herein, you grant us a worldwide, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, perform, transmit, and display any communications, materials, content, and information that you submit to us or our developer partners, whether directly or through the Website, Services, or Software ("Content"), and you waive any moral rights you may have in Content. Any communication or material you send to us, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary by us and our developer partners, subject to these Terms. We may use Content for any purpose, according to these Terms, without compensation, accounting, or any other liability or obligation to you. The use of the website may amount to breach of these terms, if you use or share Content in a way that infringes others’ copyrights, trademarks, other intellectual property rights or privacy rights. You represent and warrant to us that for the duration of these Terms you have (and will have) all the rights necessary for the Content you upload or share on the services and that the use of the Content, as contemplated in this Section will not violate any Applicable Laws. If your Account is cancelled or terminated, we may permanently delete your Content from our servers and we have no obligation to return Content to you.
Some Services and Software may allow you to create digital objects, such as avatars. Such digital objects, in addition to any digital or virtual objects or assets we assign to your Account, such as virtual trophies or virtual goods, are collectively referred to as “Digital Assets”. You acknowledge that because all Digital Assets are created through the Software and/or Services, we solely and exclusively own all Digital Assets. To the extent we do not automatically own any Digital Asset, you hereby irrevocably, expressly and automatically assign to us, in perpetuity, all rights, title and interest in and to any such Digital Assets, including, without limitation, all copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, trademarks, moral rights and all other applicable proprietary and intellectual property rights throughout the world. If you have any rights to Digital Assets that cannot (as a matter of law) be assigned to us in accordance with the foregoing, you unconditionally and irrevocably: (i) waive the enforcement of such rights against us; and (ii) grant to us an exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license (a) to reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform and otherwise use and exploit such Digital Assets, (b) to use, make, have made, sell, offer to sell, import and otherwise exploit any product or service based on, embodying, incorporating or derived from Digital Assets, and (c) to exercise any and all other present or future rights not yet known in Digital Assets. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited license to use Digital Assets through your own Account solely for purposes and in furtherance of your use of Services.
We implement certain purchasing thresholds in accordance with our Anti-Money Laundering Policy, depending on the level of account of the Customer. All limits are presented in USD but apply to the equivalent amount in other currencies. Different limits can be implemented on a product by product, or customer by customer, basis, at the request of Product Issuers or discretion of Zone.
Any Customer using more than one Zone account, or any other expedient, in order to circumvent those limits, is in breach of these Terms and can have its account, or accounts, suspended until customer due diligence is successfully completed.
To the extent necessary under applicable laws and regulations or our internal policies, such illegal circumvention of the use limitations may be reported to the relevant authorities, whenever it reveals, in our sole understanding, signs of suspicious activity.